If you are looking for a scrumptious easy dessert, these nutty chocolate chip brownies stuffed with chocolate chips and walnuts will make you weak at the knees.
I have a confession to make. When it comes to brownies, I’ve been a slacker. Sure, I have made lots of other chocolate desserts, but brownies – not a single batch in the last 2 month. I was just looking through my archive and the last brownie recipe I shared was 2 month ago – these incredible flourless hazelnut brownies. But things will change around here. Starting today!
Today I take charge and we all eat some brownies!
There’s nothing like a fudgy brownie to cure a chocolate craving, right? And these nutty chocolate chip brownies will definitely satisfy your cravings! They are rich, chewy and fudgy, packed with chocolate chips and walnut pieces and topped with a thin layer of chocolate ganche. After all, who can resist a ganache covered brownie?
Shall I mention now you’ll only need one pan and a whisk to make these brownies or let you discover this little detail when gather your ingredients to make them?
Yes, one pan. One whisk! No mixer, no sky-high pile of dirty dishes. The saucepan you melt the chocolate with the butter is where you’ll mix the remaining of your ingredients.
And speaking of ingredients – chocolate chips (both semisweet and bittersweet), butter, sugar, eggs, flour and walnuts. Of course, if you prefer you can use only semisweet chocolate chips, but I love the addition of the bittersweet ones. It balance the sweetness.
No matter what you’ll choose, one bite of these decadent brownies and I’m sure you’ll be doing a happy dance around your kitchen.
Looking for other decadent nutty recipes? My friend Kim got together a few friends to celebrate Nuts Day!
Check them out below:
- How to Toast your Nuts by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Flourless Peanut Butter Walnut Brownie Cookies by It’s Yummi
- Nutty Chocolate Chip Brownies by Roxana’s Home Baking
- Salted Caramel Peanut Pie by Hungry Couple
- Pistachio Cream Cheese French Toast by Baking in a Tornado
- Dark Chocolate Chip + Hazelnut Cookies by Spiced
- Peanut Butter Martini Mousse by Cooking in Stilettos
- Classic Peanut Butter Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cashew and Pistachio Truffles by Culinary Ginger
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie by Kelli’s Kitchen
- Bourbon Pecan Pie for One by The Spiffy Cookie
- Herb Roasted Cashews by Noshing with the Nolands